As announced earlier, the Nabco Skills and Talent Academy (NSTA) portal is active and running. The courses are designed to ready trainees for a smooth transition to their preferred career pathways, and as such, should be given adequate attention.
Trainees are to follow the procedures below to enrol in their preferred exit pathway courses:
1. Open the link https://nabco.gov.gh/exit-training/
2. Click on _get started_
3. Login using your NABCO Reference Number and password. Hint: Same credentials used in uploading your timesheet.
4. Select _Small Business Training for Entrepreneurs._
5. You will have the option to enrol in either _Business Plan Development,_ Renewable Energy or Professional Business Ethics.
After enrollment, navigate on the registered course page to access the course content, download and save the course material for your studies.
A quick introduction to the curated NSTA courses:
1. Business Plan Development:
This course is intended for entrepreneurs and business visionaries who are prepared to make a marketable strategy. Notwithstanding, it is additionally great for any individual who needs to figure out how to compose a business case or how to layout a business thought.
2. Professionalism, Business Ethics:
This course provides a wide range of knowledge in making ethical decisions and creating impactful personal brands.
3. Renewable Energy:
This programme has been designed to provide you with a detailed knowledge of all major renewable energy sources and the engineering skills associated with them, including geothermal, solar, biomass, hydro, marine and wind.
This forms part of the ongoing exit arrangements. Failure to enrol and successfully completing this course will be subjected to undesirable consequences.
Be Proud Nation Builders!
Powered by: National Secretariat